Marantz BD8002 User Manual
Ⅵ Inserting the SD Memory Card and playback
Ⅵ Removing the SD Memory Card
Insert an SD Memory Card into the SD CARD slot
until it clicks with the label facing up.
File list will appear.
In stop mode, push the SD Memory Card and then
slowly remove your finger.
Grasp the card and pull it out from the SD CARD
- SD Memory Card (8MB - 2GB)
- SDHC Memory Card (4GB)
- miniSD Card (8MB - 2GB)
- microSD Card (8MB - 2GB)
• For miniSD Card and microSD Card, adapter will be required.
• Do not remove the card during its playback.
• This unit supports SD Memory Card with FAT12/FAT16 file
system, and SDHC Memory Card with FAT32 file system.
• Do not delete the folders or files in the SD Memory Card with
your computer. This unit might not read the SD Memory Card.
• This unit recognizes up to 8 characters of file name in the SD
Memory Card. Characters after 9th will not be displayed.
SD Memory Card
E5E30UD_EN.book Page 28 Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:43 PM