iOptron SMARTSTAR IEQ45TM User Manual
8. Local Date and Time: display local time in a format of YY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
9. Mount Status: Display current operation status of the mount.
• Stop: mount is not moving;
• Slew: mount is moving with an arrow key is pressed;
• GoTo: mount is slewing to a celestial object using “Select and Slew”;
• Busy: mount is busy slewing to some predefined position, such as Zero Position.
10. GPS status: When the power is turned on, it shows “GPS ON”, which means a GPS receiver is
properly connected. When the GPS receiver finds the satellites and receives the GPS signal, it shows
“GPS OK”. The “GPS OK” may turn off after few minutes to save power.
11. PEC status: Display of “PEC” here Indicates the PEC playback is turned on. Default is off.
12. Tracking speed: Display current tracking status of the mount
• SDRL: mount is tracking at a sidereal speed;
• Solar: mount is tracking at a solar speed;
• Lunar: mount is tracking at a lunar speed;
• King: mount is tracking at a king speed;
• CSTM: mount us tracking at a customer defined speed.
13. Slew speed: It has 9 speeds: 1X, 2X, 8X, 16X, 64X, 128X, 256X, 512X, MAX (~4º/sec, depends on