Connecting to the ac power source – Sony DPP-FP77 User Manual
Connecting to the AC
Insert the plug of the AC adaptor
into the DC IN 24 V jack on the back
of the printer.
Connect one plug of the AC power
cord to the connector of the AC
adaptor and the other plug to the
• Do not place the printer in an unstable location
such as on a wobbly table.
• Leave enough room around the printer. The print
paper emerges from the back a few times during
printing. Keep 10 cm (13/32 inch) or more space at
the rear of the printer.
• Connect the AC adaptor to an easily accessible
wall outlet close by. If trouble occurs while using
the adaptor, immediately shut off the power by
disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet.
• Do not short the plug of the AC adaptor with a
metallic object, as this may cause a malfunction.
• Do not use the AC Adaptor placed in a narrow
space, such as between a wall and furniture.
• When you have finished using the AC adaptor,
disconnect the AC power cord from the
DC IN 24 V jack of the printer and from the AC
• The printer is not disconnected from the AC power
source (mains) as long as it is connected to the wall
outlet, even if the printer itself has been turned off.
• A socket outlet should be as close as possible to the
unit and easily accessible.
To use your Printer abroad -
You can use your Printer and the AC Adaptor
(supplied) in any country or region where the
power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC,
Do not use an electronics transformer (travel
converter), as this may cause a malfunction.
AC power cord
To the wall