P caution – Sony DPP-FP77 User Manual
To select the printer from a Bluetooth-
compliant device, select “Sony DPP-FP67
##”/“Sony DPP-FP77 ##.” “##” stands for
the two figures from the right of the
address displayed in the LCD screen.
When input of Passkey* is required
Input “0000.” You cannot change the
Passkey with the printer.
* A Passkey is often referred to as a “pass
code” or “PIN code.”
• Do not use the
outside the area you
purchased it. Depending on the areas, the use of
this product may violate the local radio wave
regulations and may be subject to its penalty.
• The communication distance of the product may
vary depending on the obstacles between the
product (a human body, metal object, or wall) and
the mobile phone or other device.
• The sensitivity of the Bluetooth communication
may be affected in the following conditions:
– When there is an obstacle between the product
and the mobile phone or other product such as a
human body, metal object, or a wall.
– Where a wireless LAN is established or a
microwave oven is being used near-by, or other
electromagnetic waves are emitted.
• Since a Bluetooth device and a wireless LAN
(IEEE802.11b/g) device use the same frequency
ranges, wave interference may occur when the
product is used near a device equipped with a
wireless LAN. This may cause deterioration in the
communication speed and connection conditions.
If this occurs, take the following measures:
– Keep a distance of at the least 10 m from a
wireless LAN device when you connect the
product to a mobile phone.
– Turn off the wireless LAN device in case you
want to use the product closer than 10 m from
the wireless LAN device.
• We can not guarantee that this product works with
all devices enabled with Bluetooth wireless
• Sony cannot assume any responsibility for any
information leakage that may be caused in
• Sony cannot accept responsibilities for any failure
to satisfy the protection requirements resulting
from a non-recommended modification or use of
• For customer support information, please refer to
the operating instructions of your printer.
• Radio waves from a Bluetooth device may
adversely affect the operation of electrical and
medical devices, and could lead to accidents due to
malfunctions. Make sure to turn off the product
and mobile phone and do not use this product in
the following places:
– Inside medical facilities, trains, airplanes, gas
stations or other places that may emit flammable
– near automatic doors or fire alarms or other
automatically controlled devices.
• Keep this product at least 22 cm away from cardiac
pacemakers. Radio waves from this product may
adversely affect the operation of cardiac
• Do not disassemble or modify this product. Doing
so could result in injury, electric shock, or fire.