Notes on using a memory card, Specifications, X printer – Sony DPP-FP77 User Manual
• The printer cannot write, delete, or format on
a memory card.
• When using a card, make sure to check the
correct insertion direction of the card and the
correct insertion slot.
• Do not remove a card or turn off the printer
while the printer is reading or accessing data,
or the access indicator is flashing.
Otherwise, data may be rendered unreadable
• We recommend that you save a backup of
• Data processed with the computer may not
be printed with the printer.
• When you carry or store a card, put it in the
case supplied with it.
• Do not touch the terminal of a card with your
hand or a metal object.
• Do not strike, bends or drop a card.
• Do not disassemble or modify a card.
• Do not expose a card to water.
• Do not use or store a card under the
– Locations beyond the required operational
conditions including locations such as the
hot interior of a car parked in the sun and/
or in the summer, the outdoors exposed to
direct sunlight, or a place near a heater.
– Humid locations or locations with
corrosive substances present
– Locations subject to static electricity or
Dye sublimation printing (Yellow/
Magenta/Cyan 3 pass)
300 (H) × 300 (V) dpi
Image processing per dot
256 levels of processing (8 bits each for
1 800 dots × 1 200 dots
P (Post Card/4 × 6 inch) size:
101.6 × 152.4 mm (maximum,
Printing time (per sheet)
: Approx. 63 sec.
: Approx. 63 sec.
: Approx. 60 sec.
USB (Full Speed) for PC connection
PictBridge/EXT INTERFACE connector
“Memory Stick” media slot
SD Memory Card slot
xD-Picture Card slot
Compatible image file formats
Some image file formats are not
Maximum number of pixels that can be
8 000(H) × 6 000(V) dots (Excluding
Notes on using a memory card
JPEG: DCF 2.0 compatible, Exif 2.21
Exif 2.21 compatible
: 1, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32 bit Windows