Preparations, Checking the contents of the package, Setting the ink ribbon – Sony DPP-FP77 User Manual
Checking the contents
of the package
Make sure that the following accessories are
supplied with your printer.
• Paper tray (1)
• AC adaptor
• USB cable (1)
• AC power cord
• Cleaning cartridge (1)/Cleaning sheet (1)
• CD-ROM (Windows Printer Driver Software
Ver.1.0 and PMB (Picture Motion Browser)
• Operating Instructions (this booklet)
• Read This First (1)
• About the Print Packs (1)
• Warranty (In some regions, the warranty is
• Sony End User Software License Agreement
The plug shape and specifications of the AC power
cord differ depending on the region in which you
purchased the printer.
About Sony Print Packs
Please use a Sony optional color print pack
designed for the printer. For details, refer to the
supplied “About the Print Packs.”
Setting the ink ribbon
Pull and open the ink ribbon
Insert the ink ribbon in the direction
of the arrow until it clicks into place.
Close the ink ribbon compartment
Removing the ink ribbon
Push up the eject lever, and remove the
used ink ribbon.