Pack and unpack your cd – Oracle Audio Technologies CD 2000 User Manual
PACK AND UNPACK YOUR CD
Tools needed – Phillips (cross head) or Pozidrive screw driver
– Small needle pliers
• Open the external box.
• Carefully remove the 4 white foam protection corners.
• Turn the brown box on its side so you can pull out the white internal cardboard box.
• Carefully slide the white box out and stand it flat with the arrows on the side pointing up.
• Open the box first by opening the end flaps then the front.
• Remove the white foam layer to access the wooden box, set it aside.
Accessories Foam Block
• Remove the power supply, power cord and DC cord, put it aside.
• Remove the aluminium top cover and the Brilliance cleaner.
• Remove the remote control and install the batteries.
• Remove the magnetic disc clamp.
• Remove the suspension covers and put them to one side for later installation.
The suspension covers will be installed following the suspension fine tuning should this
Oracle Audio Technologies
CD 2500 MK II player / CD 2000 transport Owner’s manual