Connecting to the line 1 in jacks, You can connect a second vcr or similar device, Hook ups and se tti n gs – Sony RDR-VX521 User Manual
Connecting to the LINE 1 IN jacks
You can connect a second VCR or similar device.
• When the connected equipment outputs only monaural sound, connect an audio cord to the white LINE IN AUDIO L
• To record from connected equipment, select an input source (LINE1 or LINE2) to match the jack you connected to
• Do not connect more than one type of video cord between the recorder and your TV at the same time.
• Pictures containing copy protection signals that prohibit any copying cannot be recorded. You cannot dub from DVD
VIDEOs to this recorder.
• Do not connect the output jack of this recorder to another equipment’s input jack with the other equipment’s output
jack connected to the input jack of this recorder. Noise (feedback) may result.
• If you pass the recorder signals via the VCR, you may not receive a clear image on your TV screen.
Be sure to connect your VCR to the VCR-DVD recorder and your TV in the order shown below. To watch video tapes,
watch the tapes through a second line input on your TV.
LINE 1 IN
S VIDEO OUT
SET TOP BOX
DIGITAL AUDIO OUT
LINE 1 IN
Other VCR, etc.
: Signal flow
to LINE 1 IN
Line input 1
Line input 2