Recording from connected equipment without a timer – Sony RDR-VX521 User Manual
Recording From Connected
Equipment Without a Timer
You can record from a connected VCR or similar
device. For connection details, see “Connecting
Another VCR or Similar Device” on page 28.
Press VIDEO to operate the VCR.
Insert a tape with its safety tab in place.
Press INPUT SELECT repeatedly to select
an input source according to the
connection you made.
The front panel display changes as follows:
* Does not appear when the cable box is connected
to the LINE 1 or LINE 2 jacks and “Set Top Box
Control” is set to “On.”
Press REC MODE repeatedly to select the
recording mode, “SP” or “EP.”
Insert the source tape into the connected
equipment and set to playback pause.
Press z REC on this recorder and the
pause or play button on the connected
equipment at the same time.
To stop recording, press x STOP on this
• A video game image may not be recorded clearly.
• You cannot record on a tape with its safety tab
• During recording or recording pause, you cannot
change the recording mode.
• You cannot change the channel or input source during