Playback options – Sony RDR-VX521 User Manual
Can be pressed up to four times to forward about
For 10 seconds in SP or LP mode/for 15 seconds in EP
To resume normal playback, press H PLAY.
• The sound is muted during playback at various speeds.
• The picture may show noise during high-speed reverse
• Fast reverses or fast forwards when pressed during stop mode.
When you hold down during fast reverse or fast forward, you can view the picture.
• Plays at high speed when briefly pressed during playback.
When you hold down the button during playback, the high-speed play continues until
you release the button.
Plays in slow motion when pressed in pause mode.
• Advances one frame for each press in pause mode.
• Fast forwards the current scene for 30 seconds when pressed during playback.
Replays the previous scene when pressed during playback.
Press during playback. Playback speed changes with each press:
y –×5 y –×3 y PAUSE y SLOW y PLAY y ×2 y ×3 y ×5 y ×7
If you pause playback for more than five minutes, playback starts automatically.