Sony RDR-VX521 User Manual
To return to the previous display
Press O RETURN.
• You can set protection for individual titles (page 59).
• By reformatting, you can change the recording format
on DVD-RWs, or record again on DVD-RWs (Video
mode) that have been finalized.
• You can label a disc using up to 32 characters;
however, the name may not display on other DVD
• You cannot label an unused DVD-R (Video mode)
disc. Label the disc after you first record on it.
• You cannot mix VR mode and Video mode on the same
DVD-RW or DVD-R.
• You cannot change the recording format on used DVD-
• The recorder records on new DVD-Rs in Video mode
unless you first format the discs in VR mode (page 49).