7basic operation, Multi-level switches – 2GIG Z-Wave User Manual
Multi-level (dimmer) switch modules can be
turned ON, OFF, or set to 12 different dimming
To control a multi-level switch module, use the
1. From the Home Screen press the HOME
2. From the Manage Z-Wave Devices Screen, press
the SWITCHES button.
3. A list of all installed switches will be displayed.
If there are more than three switches, use the
↓ arrows to scroll the list. On the right side
of the switch button, multi-level switches will
display the current status of the switch (OFF or
bars showing the dimming level).
✓ NOTE: If the light is controlled at the
module while the Control Panel is showing
this display, press the REFRESH button to
update the display.
4. Press the display where the device is listed to
display the control buttons for the switch.
5. A check box indicates if the switch is OFF or
ON. If the switch is ON, the dimming level with
a number 1-12 will be shown below the check
boxes. Press the desired action for the switch;
OFF, ON, or adjust the dimming level using the
brightness buttons at each end of the dimming
level display. The lamp connected to the
selected multi-level switch module will follow
6. Press the BACK button three times or the
button on the Control Panel to exit Home
Manage Z-Wave Devices Screen
Installed Switches Shown
Multi-level Switch Settings Display
Set device Off or On