*7a pn£f4s/m jpn, 7a pn£f4s/m jpn – SINGER W3051 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
*7a Pn£f4S/m jpn,
1. Hold the end of the upper thread with the left hand, leaving
it slack from the hand to the needle.
2. Turn the balance wheel toward you as the needle goes
down and rises to its highest position.
3. Hold the upper thread and the lower thread will be brought
up with it through the hole in the needle plate, as shown
4. Place both ends of the upper and lower thread behind the
presser foot (Fig. 13)
1. Place the Fabric to be sewn beneath the presser foot.
2. Lower the presser foot, by lowering the presser bar lifter
towards you while gradually pressing the lever of the foot
or knee control.
Always turn balance wheel toward you and not away from you.