6, qohie. ajf "^fiauâle, Breaking of the upper thread, Breaking of the lower thread – SINGER W3051 User Manual
Page 18: Breaking of the needle, Skipping stitches, Uneven stitches
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
/6, QoHie. ajf "^fiauâle.
BREAKING OF THE UPPER THREAD:
1. Incorrect threading,
2. Upper thread tension too tight.
3. Defective needle, or needle set incorrectly.
4. Needle rubbing against presser foot or other attachments.
5. Needle eye too small for thread used.
6. Imperfections in sewing thread.
7. Stitch hole in needle plate damaged and rough.
BREAKING OF THE LOWER THREAD:
1. Incorrect threading of the bobbin case.
2. Lower thread tension too tight.
3. Bobbin being wound too fully.
BREAKING OF THE NEEDLE:
1. Pulling the fabric while machine is sewing thus causing the needle to strike the needle plate
2. Using bent needle.
1. Using bent or blunt needles.
2. Needle inserted incorrectly.
3. Needle threaded improperly.
4. Using wrong size needle.
Pressure on presser foot insufficient, especially when sewing heavy material.
1. Presser foot not resting evenly on material.
2. Feed dog not adjusted high enough.
3. Too short stitches used.
4. Pulling the cloth while the machine is sewing.
Needle too fine for material or thread too coarse.