SINGER 221-1 Featherweight User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
TO WIND BOBBIN
• Loosen stop motion screw
with right hand.
• Place empty bobbin on spindle.
• Press bobbin winder down against
TO WIND BOBBIN—Continued
Place spool of thread on spool pin.
Thread machine as shown above.
Hold end of thread and start ma
chine. (End of thread will break
off after a few coils have been
wound on bobbin.)
If thread doesn't wind evenly
• Loosen screw which holds bobbin
winder tension bracket to bed of
• Move bracket to left if bobbin
winds high on right.
• Move bracket to right if bobbin
winds high on left.
• Tighten tension bracket screw.
When bobbin is full—
• Stop machine.
• Lift bobbin
• Remove bob
• Tighten stop