SINGER 221-1 Featherweight User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
• Raise take-up lever to its highest point.
• Place spool of thread on spool pin.
• Lead thread through threading points shown.
• Thread needle from right to left.
• Draw sufficient thread
through eye of needle
with which to start
STITCH LENGTH REGULATOR
Numerals on the indicator plate
represent approximate number of
stitches per inch.
To set stitch length—
• Turn thumb nut to the left.
• Set lever at desired stitch setting.
• Turn thumb nut to the right until
it rests against indicator plate.
Once the thumb nut has been
tightened, reverse stitching is accom
plished by raising the lever to its