Intellinav 2 User Manual
1. Hold the device securely, and then press the soft
on the bottom of your device.
To load the factory default setting
If you still encounter problems even after soft resetting
the device, loading the factory default settings may
correct the problems. These default settings have been
selected to optimize your device's performance.
1. Tap System on the Main Menu panel.
2. Tap System Info in the System panel.
3. Tap Factory Reset and then Yes to confirm.
4. After the Factory Reset, reconfigure your device's
In the following circumstances, the TTFF (Time To First
Fix) values of your device may be longer than usual:
After a long period of inactivity.
If the current GPS fix position is more than 500km,
or more than 12 hours apart, from the previous
This is due to the nature of the GPS
algorithm and rotational velocity between
the satellites and planet Earth, and is
deemed normal. To correct this, perform a
GPS reset. This will update the GPS
database, which contains information about
the GPS satellites that the unit needs to
function in navigation mode.