Irritrol Climate Logic User Manual
Weather Sensor Installation
3. The Climate Logic system is designed to provide
effective wireless communication in most applications.
Loss of range can result from interference in the signal
path. To verify signal reception from the selected
installation site, perform the following test:
• Start a manual watering operation of a zone that can
be seen from the installation site. Press and hold the
Sensor Test Pin. If the signal is received, watering
should shut off within a short time.
• Note the signal bars on the Home screen to verify
good signal strength. Three bars is optimal.
• Press the
key to cancel the Dry-out delay
mode to resume normal operation.
4. Install the Weather Sensor using either of the following
• For rain gutter installation, unscrew the bracket
thumbscrew enough to clear the rain gutter edge.
Holding the Weather Sensor in position, tighten the
• For wood structure installation, remove the
thumbscrew and secure the bracket using the
provided screws or appropriate stainless fasteners.
• Adjust the vertical alignment as needed by loosening
the phillips screw at the bracket joint; adjust to vertical,
then tighten securely.
CL User Guide Final Edit.indd 11
2/11/11 5:19 PM