Sony PEG-TG50 User Manual
Convert image files or movie files in
different formats on your computer
• Application to be used: “Image Converter” (for PC)
• Required media: “Memory Stick” media
• File formats for CLIÉ:
– Image files: BMP format, JPEG(DCF) format, TIFF format, GIF format,
PNG format, PictureGear Pocket format
– Movie files: AVI format, MPEG Movie format, QuickTime format
For formats of picture that can be taken with your “Memory Stick”
compliant devices, refer to their respective operating instructions.
• Set up: You need to install “Image Converter” in your computer.
For details, refer to “Image Converter” in the “CLIÉ Application Manual” installed on
Start “Image Converter” on your computer, and convert
image files or movie files to the file format for CLIÉ.
Transfer the converted image files or movie files to
“Memory Stick” media.
Insert the “Memory Stick” media to your CLIÉ handheld
and start “CLIE Viewer” to play back.