Notes on use, About handling – Sony PEG-TG50 User Manual
Notes on use
• Make sure you do not scratch or damage your CLIÉ handheld’s screen.
Always use the supplied stylus to tap on the screen.
Do not use a real pen, pencil, or other sharp object on the screen.
• Do not expose your CLIÉ handheld to rain or moisture. Should water enter
the circuitry through the buttons and switches, your CLIÉ handheld may be
• Your CLIÉ handheld screen is made of glass. Do not drop or expose your
CLIÉ handheld to external shock. Do not carry your CLIÉ handheld in your
back pocket. If you sit down with your CLIÉ handheld in the back pocket,
the CLIÉ handheld may break.
• Avoid using or storing your CLIÉ handheld in locations subject to:
– extremely high temperature, such as inside a car left exposed to the sun, or
near a heater.
– direct sunlight
– high humidity
– excessive dust
• The rubber feet of the cradle may lose their adhesion if they become dirty. If
this occurs, wipe the rubber feet with a soft damp cloth to restore their
About cleaning your CLIÉ handheld
Clean your CLIÉ handheld with a soft, dry cloth.
About cleaning the Stylus
Tapping or dragging the screen with a dirty stylus may damage the screen
Wipe the stylus with a dry cloth when it gets dirty.