Using applications, Using the clié application manual – Sony PEG-TG50 User Manual
This chapter describes how to use add-on applications and the “CLIÉ Application Manual.”
For details about add-on applications, refer to the manuals for each add-on application.
About add-on applications
Applications are divided into three types as follows:
• Applications already installed on your CLIÉ handheld
• Applications you need to install on your CLIÉ handheld
For details about using the Installation CD-ROM, follow the procedure on
• Applications you need to install on your computer
Using the CLIÉ Application Manual
For details about using the add-on applications, refer to the “CLIÉ Application
Manual” installed on your computer.
• Prior to using applications, refer to “Install the software on your computer” on page
28 to install the Palm™ Desktop for CLIÉ software. The “CLIÉ Application Manual”
will be installed at the same time.
• The “CLIÉ Application Manual” requires “Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.0”
or later to be displayed properly.