Important points when using the bypass tray – Sharp AR-M700N User Manual
■ Important points when using the
● Be sure to load 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" paper, A5 paper,
and postcards as shown (1) horizontal loading in
the diagram below.
● When loading plain paper other than SHARP
standard paper, special media other than
postcards, SHARP-recommended transparency
film, or paper to be printed on the back, the
paper must be loaded one sheet at a time.
Loading more than one sheet at a time will cause
● Before loading heavy paper, straighten any
curling in the paper.
● When adding paper, remove any paper
remaining in the tray, combine it with the paper
to be added, and reload as a single stack.
● Do not use paper that has already been printed
on by a plain paper fax machine or a laser
printer. This may cause printed images to
● When printing on transparency film, be sure to
remove each sheet as it exits the machine.
Allowing sheets to stack in the output tray may
● Use only Sharp-recommended transparency
film. Transparency film should be loaded in the
bypass tray with the label facing down and the
film oriented vertically. Smudging and a dirty
image may result if the film is placed with the
label facing up.
● When loading multiple sheets of transparency
film in the bypass tray, be sure to fan the sheets
several times before loading.
● Use only tabbed sheets that are made of paper.
Tabbed sheets made of film or other material
cannot be used.
Label facing down