Answering a message – NetComm 6510 User Manual
6510 UM Telephone User Guide
Answering a Message
You can reply to a message that was sent to your mailbox by a user on the 6510
Note: You cannot reply to a voice message from an outside caller.
To answer a message:
1. After listening to a message, press A (number 2 on the keypad).
The system prompts you to record your message. Record your
message and then press #.
The system prompts you with the following options:
2. Select the desired action to continue.
3. If you have selected the Message Addressing Options, then you
will be prompted with the following menu:
4. Select the desired action to continue.
5. Once the message has been recorded and set up according to your
preferences, press X (number 9 on the keypad) to send the
message. The system confirms that the message has been sent.
Review the recorded message
Discard message and record over
Append to recorded message
Message Addressing Options
Mark the message as Confidential
Request a return receipt
Mark the message as Urgent
Exit the Message Addressing Options