Modifying a distribution list – NetComm 6510 User Manual
6510 UM Telephone User Guide
User Options Menu
Modifying a Distribution List
To modify a distribution list:
1. In the Distribution List menu, press M (number 6 on the keypad).
2. Enter the distribution list number. The system will play back the
distribution name that you previously recorded.
The system prompts you with the following options:
3. Press A (letter 2 on the keypad) to add a member to the
distribution list. Enter the numbers or names of the users you wish
to add to the distribution list. Press # when finished.
4. Press D (number 3 on the keypad) to delete members from the list.
Enter the numbers or names of the users you wish to delete from
the distribution list.
5. Press N (number 6 on the keypad) to record a new name for the
distribution list. The system will play this name each time you
address messages to this distribution list.
6. Press R (number 7 on the keypad) to review the list of members on
the distribution list. The system will play the name of each user
that is on the distribution list.
7. Press X (number 9 on the keypad) to return to the main menu.
Add a distribution list member
Delete a distribution list member
Re-record distribution list name
Review distribution list members
Exit to the main menu