Recording your name, Changing your passcode – NetComm 6510 User Manual
6510 UM Telephone User Guide
User Options Menu
Recording Your Name
To record name prompt:
1. In the User Options Menu, press N (number 6 on the keypad).
2. Press 2 to record your name prompt.
3. Record the prompt and then press #.
4. Press 1 to accept, 2 to re-record, 3 to delete, or 4 to review the
5. When you are satisfied with the recording, press 1 to accept the
Changing Your Passcode
To set a new passcode:
1. In the User Options Menu, press P (number 7 on the keypad).
2. Enter the new passcode and then press #.
3. Re-enter the new passcode for confirmation and then press #. The
system will notify you that the new passcode will be active the
next time you log in over the telephone.