NETGEAR Digital Entertainer EVA700 User Manual
Digital Entertainer Model EVA700 User Manual
Intel® Viiv™ Technology
v1.0, May 2006
2. When you see this screen, go to your device.
3. Make the audio and video connections according to the instructions in
“Connecting the Digital Entertainer” on page 1-7. Then, power on the digital
4. Using the remote control for the digital entertainer, follow the instructions on
the television screen until you see the Intel® Viiv™ technology setup option.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions until you see a four-digit passcode.
6. Before the ten-minute passcode timer expires, write down the four character
passcode, go back to your PC, select next, and enter the passcode. Select next,
and continue on to “Completing the Setup” on page 2-6.
Note: If the timer expires before you enter the temporary passcode,
restart the device and get a new passcode. You may need to go
back to the beginning of “Set up your device on the network
with Intel® Viiv™ Settings” on page 2-2 to start again if you
cannot successfully enter the new passcode.