Selecting the audio playback mode – Sharp VIEWCAM VL-NZ50U User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Selecting the Audio
You can select any of the following audio
• 12-bit recording in stereo (Audio 1 and
Audio 2 channels)
• 16-bit recording in stereo (left and right
• 12-bit recording in stereo (Audio 1 channel
• 16-bit recording in mono (left channel only)
• 12-bit recording in stereo (Audio 2 channel
• 16-bit recording in mono (right channel
Play back a Mini DV cassette with
Press the MENU button until the menu
Press Y or A on the operation button
to select HH, then press the SET button.
Press V' or A to select “AUDIO”, then
press the SET button.
Press sj or A to select the desired
audio playback mode, then press the
Press the MENU button to turn off the
• The selected audio playback mode
indicator only appears when the on
screen indicators are turned on.
Audio playback mode Indicator
• The audio playback mode indicator, “AUDIO",
displays In different colors depending on the
recording mode (12- or 16-bit) used for the
recording being played back. A white display
indicates 12-bit recording mode, while a green