Battery pack, Charging, Storage – Sharp VIEWCAM VL-NZ50U User Manual
Page 66: Appendix
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
This camcorder uses a lifhium-ion type battery
• Charge the battery pack immediately (or a
day) before use. The battery pack gradually
self-discharges even if stored in a fully
• Charge the battery pack between 50°F and
86“F(10"C and 30°C).
• Fully charge the battery pack. Use of an
insufficiently charged battery pack will
shorten actual time of use,
• Refresh (discharging before charging) is
• To conserve battery power, be sure to turn off
the camcorder power when not In use.
• Battery consumption may vary depending on
the condition of use. Recording vrith many
starts and stops, frequent zooming, and
recording in low temperatures will shorten
actual recording times.
• Use of a vreak battery pack may cause loss
of power while operating the camcorder. Use
a fully charged battery pack to protect both
the battery pack and the unit.
• It is recommended that you have enough
battery packs on hand to handle two or three
times your estimated recording time. See
page 16 for the approximate times of actual
recording for the battery packs,
:[ifttilefy'.|:)Ovkei: is rrc'ri.srjh'.ed eyervwfiFifii ffte:;:: '
:c,i.rfvcórd.nr: pr/vver is fi!rr)erirpt1..IÍ-yórí ero:rib^^^^
yjiíiriy tí.i u,se. vc4.ir ca;:r:orird(:i: icmicrikiilelyi ■' -ii :
reritpye tl'ip Tiatiery packffsgp pagd ?)F. .
• Use only SFIARP BT-L225 or BT-L445 battery
packs. These are designed specifically for use
with this camcorder.
• Store the battery pack in a fully discharged
• Store the battery pack In a dry, cool place,
• When storing a fully charged battery pack,
put the cover on it so that the “CFIARGE"
mark printed on the label is seen through the
window, as shown.
When storing a battery pack that is not fully
charged, put the cover upside down so that
only the battery pack casing can be seen
through the window.
• Improper handling of the battery pack may
present a risk of fire or explosion. Pay close
attention to the following:
— Do not allow metallic objects to come in
contact with the terminals. This can cause a
— Do not disassemble or repair the battery pack
— Do not use any battery charging equipment
other than that designed for use with these
— Do not place the battery pack under direct
sunlight or in excessively hot places (over
140°F or 60°C) such as the dashboard of
— Do not expose the battery pack to moisture or
— Do not drop the battery pack or subject it to
— Keep the battery pack out of reach of
— Dispose of used battery packs promptly. Do
not dispose of them in fire.
• To protect the terminals, put the cover on the
battery pack when it is not In use.
• The battery pack will become warm during
charging and use. This is not a malfunction.
• The battery pack has a limited service life. If the
period of use becomes noticeably shorter with a
normal charge, the battery pack is at the end of
its service life. Replace it with a new battery pack.
• If the terminals of the battery pack are dirty, wipe
the terminals with a soft, dry cloth.