How to replace needles – SINGER 14U 34B/234B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Cut fabric at seam edge.
2. Place movable knife in
3. Fold fabric as shown in
4. Sew to point B, as close as
possible to the diagonal
fold. Leave needle in
5. Raise presser foot, leaving
the needle in the fabric.
6. Refold fabric so that the
overedge is in line with the
already sewn seam.
15. How to replace needles
Use Singer needles Cat. No. 2054 available in sizes #14 and (#10)
To remove the needles:
• Be sure the power line plug is disconnected from the wall receptacle.
• Turn the hand wheel toward, you until the needle is at its highest
position. Loosen the needle set screw with a screwdriver and remove
To replace the needle:
• Insert the needles into the needle bar hole as far as they will go with
flat surface to the rear and securely tighten the needle set screw.