Dryer operating tips, Load the dryer properly, Add a fabric softener sheet – Maytag SL-3 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Dryer Operating Tips
Load the Dryer Properly...
• by placing only one wash load in the dryer at
• by avoiding very small loads or mixed loads.
• by adding one or more similar items to the dryer
when only one or two articles need drying. This
improves the tumbling action and drying efficiency.
Add A Fabric Softener Sheet...
• after loading the dryer.
• to control static cling.
• before the load becomes warm. This helps prevent
greasy-looking softener stains.
• and remove any used softener sheets from the dryer
to prevent greasy-looking softener stains.