Sharp O2 User Manual
Safety Precautions and Conditions of Use
• Use your phone only with batteries, chargers and
accessories recommended by the manufacturer. The
manufacturer disclaims any liability for damage
caused by the use of other chargers, batteries or
• When the battery charging alert is displayed
on the screen, charge the battery as soon as
possible. If you continue using your phone ignoring
the alert, the phone may cease to function, and all
data and settings you have stored may be lost at any
• Before removing the battery from the phone, make
sure the phone is switched off.
• Replace and charge the new battery as soon as
possible after removing the old one.
• Do not touch the battery terminals. Batteries can
cause damage, injury or burns if a conductive
material touches exposed terminals. When the battery
is detached from the phone, use a cover made of non-
conductive material for keeping and carrying the
• The battery can only be used and charged in
temperatures between 0°C to 40°C. The battery also
can be preserved in temperatures between -20°C to
• The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds
of times but it will eventually wear out. When the
operating time (talk-time and stand-by time) is
noticeably shorter than normal, it is time to buy a new
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED
BY AN INCORRECT TYPE,
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING
TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
See “Battery Disposal” on page 12.
• Learn picture quality, file formats, etc. beforehand.
The display supports up to 65,536 colours.
The taken pictures can be saved in the JPEG format
• Be careful not to move your hand whilst taking
If the phone moves whilst taking a picture, the picture
can be blurred. When taking a picture, hold the phone
firmly to prevent it from moving, or use the delay