Network settings – Sharp O2 User Manual
to select “Minute Minder”, then
to select “On” or “Off”, then press
Call Setting Reset (M 7-2-8)
The call settings can be reset to their default settings.
1. Perform steps 1 to 3 in “Call Waiting” on page 80.
to select “Set to Default”, then
3. Enter your handset code, then press
to select “Yes”, then press
To cancel resetting, select “No” at step 4, then press
All call settings are reset.
• If you enter the wrong handset code in step 3, the
operation is cancelled and the screen returns to step
3 in “Call Waiting” on page 80.
Selecting a Network Automatically (M 7-3-1)
This section is only relevant if you are using your phone
Each time the power is turned on, your phone will
always try to connect first to the most recently available
network, then to the subscribed network, and lastly to
the preferred network.
If none of these are found, it will then search for any
other available GSM networks.
to display the Main Menu.
to select “Settings”, then press
to select “Network Settings”, then
4. Select “Select Network”, then press
5. Select “Automatic”, then press
To Set the Network Manually
1. As in step 5 in “Selecting a Network
“Manual”, then press
2. Select the network from the list by pressing
, then press