Redialling, Ending a call, Answering a call – Sharp O2 User Manual
Page 20: Redialling ending a call answering a call
You can redial the numbers in the call register list that
you may have missed, received or dialled. Each list can
contain up to 10 numbers.
to select a category between
“Dialled Numbers”, “Missed Calls” and “Received
3. Select the number you wish to call by pressing
to redial the call.
• You can also confirm call records by pressing
• You can switch between histories by pressing
in step 2 only when you enter by
This setting allows you to automatically redial the
number if the first attempt was unsuccessful.
If you wish to stop redialling, press
To Set the Auto Redial Function
to display the Main Menu.
to select “Settings”, then press
to select “Call Settings”, then press
to select “Auto Redial”, then press
5. Select “On” to enable the Auto Redial function or
“Off” to disable it, then press
• When you receive an incoming call, the Auto Redial
function will be interrupted.
• Automatic redialling is not available for fax and data
Ending a Call
to end the call.
Answering a Call
When an incoming call is detected, the phone rings and
the LED indicator flashes green.
to answer the call.
Press any key except
when the “Any Key Answer” function is