Help list – Sharp O2 User Manual
5. Select “Save” to save the voice memo, then press
If you wish to exit the voice memo, press
to select “Yes”, then press
To cancel exiting, select “No” in step 6, then press
• You can also record a voice memo by pressing
instead of steps 1 to 3.
• If you wish to record a voice memo again, select
“Record Again” in step 5. The screen will return to
To Play Back the Saved Voice Memo
1. Perform steps 1 to 4 in “Recording a Voice Memo”
to select “Playback”, then press
3. Press .
The recorded voice memo is played back.
To stop playback, press
Help List (M 5-5)
You can view the help list and use it to guide you in the
to display the Main Menu.
to select “Organiser”, then press
to select “Help List”, then press
The help list is displayed.
4. Check the key operation by pressing
5. When you have finished, press