Finding a name and number, Editing phonebook entries – Sharp O2 User Manual
Finding a Name and Number
Two methods of searching through the Phonebook are
Search by Name
to display the Phonebook menu.
2. Select “View Names”, then press
3. Enter the first character(s) of the name.
Matched results will be displayed alphabetically.
If there is no entry in the Phonebook that satisfies
the exact search criteria, the name that is nearest
alphabetically matching will be displayed.
The number corresponding to the name highlighted
is shown above.
4. Scroll through list by pressing
the desired name, then press
The detailed screen of the Phonebook appears.
5. Press .
to select the desired phone number,
• If you press
and select “Search” after step 2, you
can also search the name.
• You can also dial the desired phone number by
pressing the digit key corresponding to the list
number instead of step 6.
Search in Alphabetical Order
whilst in stand-by to open the
2. Scroll the list by pressing
to find the
3. If you wish to do a name search, perform steps 3 and
Editing Phonebook Entries
You can edit Phonebook entries.
1. Search for the desired Phonebook entry.
For details on searching through Phonebook entries,
see “Finding a Name and Number”
2. Press .
to select “Edit”, then press
4. Select an entry you wish to change by pressing
, then press