Calendar – Sharp O2 User Manual
to select “In Domestic” or “In
Foreign”, then press
The result is displayed.
If you select “Exchange Rate” in step 3, you can set
a currency conversion rate.
4. When calculation is complete, press
• You cannot perform step 2 when a sign of the four
fundamental processes of arithmetic is displayed.
Calendar (M 5-2)
The Calendar function helps you organise and manage
your busy schedule. You can view the stored schedule
on a monthly basis.
to display the Main Menu.
to select “Organiser”, then press
to select “Calendar”, then press
The current month will be displayed and current
date will be highlighted.
4. Select the day for the schedule by pressing
, then press
and select the note number, then
6. Enter the schedule content, press
Up to 3 schedule items can be stored.
For details on entering characters, see “Entering
Characters” on page 23.
If you wish to add another item, repeat steps 5 and 6.
7. When you have finished entering, press
The screen returns to the calendar. Dates with
scheduled tasks/meetings are underlined.
• The calendar can be displayed for dates from
January 2000 through to December 2099.
Find a Particular Date
You can move the view to a specified date in the
[Options] to display the Option Menu.
2. Select “Go to Date”, then press
3. Enter the date of the calendar to be displayed, then
The specified date is displayed.