SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
4. Turn the hand wheel toward you until the Chainstitch Looper extends out
10mm (approximately ½”) from the needle plate edge.
5. Thread the looper area of the machine following the brown color-coded
thread guides 4-11. Use the tweezers provided in the accessory case to
aid in threading the looper.
6. Place the thread through threading guide and .
7. Continue threading guides , , and .
8. Thread the looper eye (A) from front to back.
Pull about 4 inches of thread through the
looper. Position the thread into the V cutout
(B) on the threader. Firmly hold the thread
tail with your left hand and pull threader
lever (C) up into place (D). Gently pull 5-6”
of thread to the back of the machine.
Double Chain Stitch page 7