SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
5. Continue to thread points 4-8. Slip the thread into the middle slot of the
thread guide . Go over the take up lever . Continue by slipping the
thread into the middle slot of the thread guides and .
6. Before threading the eye of the needle, make sure the thread is in front of
the thread guide located on the bottom of the needle clamp for the Cover
Stitch or Chainstitch.
7. Thread the eye of the Middle Cover Needle .
8. Draw about 4 inches of the thread through the needle eye towards the back
of the machine.
9. Place the thread to the back, under the Presser Foot. Lower foot and sew.
Double Chain Stitch page 9