SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
6. Place the thread through threading guide and .
7. Continue threading guides , , and .
8. Thread the looper eye (A) from front to back. Pull about 4 inches of thread
through the looper. Position the thread into the V cutout (B) on the threader.
Firmly hold the thread tail with your left hand and pull threader lever (C) up
into place (D). Gently pull 5-6” of thread to the back of the machine.
Thread Right Overedge with regular overlock thread.
1. Raise the Presser Foot to release the tension disks. Thread the right
needle as illustrated 1-9.
2. Pass thread from back to the front
through the thread guide .
Four-Thread Safety Stitch page 10