SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
4. Turn the hand wheel toward you until the Chainstitch Looper extends out
10mm (approximately ½ inch) from the needle plate edge.
5. Thread the looper area of the machine following the brown color-coded
thread guides 4-11. Use the tweezers provided in the accessory case to
aid in threading the looper.
6. Place the thread through threading guides and .
7. Continue threading guides , , and .
8. Thread the looper eye (A) from front to
back. Pull about 4 inches of thread
through the looper. Position the thread into
the V cutout (B) on the threader. Firmly
hold the thread tail with your left hand and
pull threader lever (C) up into place (D).
Gently pull 5-6” of thread to the back of the
Cover Stitch Narrow page 7