SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
6. Thread the looper area of the machine following the red color coded
thread guides 4-10.
7. Place the thread slighty from left and
to the right of threading guide .
8. Place the thread slightly from the
front and to the back of threading
9. Place the thread through , ,and .
10. Thread the looper eye (A) from front to back. Pull about 4 inches of thread.
Position thread into V cutout (B) on threader. Firmly hold thread tail with left
hand and pull Threader lever (C) up into place (D).
11. Thread eye of looper.
NOTE: Make sure the Upper
Looper thread is behind the Lower Looper
Three-Thread Overlock (wide-decorative) page 6