SINGER 14T967DC-WORKBOOK QUANTUMLOCK User Manual
3. Thread the top cover thread guide by pulling the thread towards the left until
it slips under the guide. Then pull the thread along the right side of the
button as illustrated.
4. While holding the thread firmly, pull the thread between the tension disks.
5. Turn the handwheel toward you until the lower looper extends 5-10mm
(approximately ½ inch) from the needle plate edge.
6. Thread the looper area of the machine following the red color coded
thread guides 4-10.
7. Place the thread slighty from left and
to the right of threading guide .
8. Place the thread slightly from the
front and to the back of threading
9. Place the thread through , ,and .
Two-Thread Wrapped Edge Overlock (narrow) page 7