Intek RheoVac 950A User Manual
for plotting (Plotting tools are available free on our
website for analyzing RheoVac Model 950 data). Must first register as user.
1. Open the website,
2. If you are not registered, click the ‘register’ link at the bottom of the page and follow
the on-screen instructions.
3. Log in to the website using the username and password created during the
4. Click on the ‘RheoVac’ pull down menu at the top of the page and select
‘RheoPlotter’ from the pull down menu.
5. Click on the ‘Help’ link to learn how to upload files, create plots, and change axis
6. Plots, data, and questions can be submitted to Intek for evaluation through the
‘Submit Data and Question to Intek’ link at the bottom of the page.
7. Submitted questions and responses are posted on the user’s individual private forum.
Figure 11 is an example plot.
Figure 11 RheoVac data plotted – an illustration
B. Other features available on
1. Web Tutorials
Tutorials can be found in the help menu. This section includes presentations on
condenser theory, instrumentation, case studies, and condenser services provided by
2. Case Studies
Posted presentations show events and conditions captured by the RheoVac condenser
monitor and how the instrument helped to troubleshoot or solve upset conditions.
Case studies include information on pump issues, air in-leakage events, steam jet air
ejector problems, and general condenser performance troubleshooting, etc. Case
studies captured by the Rheotherm Circulating Water Flow and Fouling Meter are
also presented and discussed. Illustrations on macrofouling, thermal stratification,
circulating water pump degradation, and identification of condenser design
deficiencies are highlighted.
- 17 -