Optional accessories – SINGER 5805 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
machine are available for purchase at your
1. Sfraight stitch presser foot (D) and
needle plate (C) are used together
when straight stitching lightweight fabrics
or when your fabric or sewing procedure
requires close control.
2. Button sewing foot (H) is used to hold
any two-hole or four-hole button securely
3. Lint brush Is used for cleaning hard to
reach areas on your sewing machine.
4. Oil container for machine lubrication.
5. Twin neédie and spool pin are used to
stitch two parallel rows of decorative
stitching simultaneously. When using twin-
-needle for decorative stitching, set stitch
width selector no greater than midrange
of zig-zag graphics.
6. Felt for twin needle spool pin.