Changing the light bulb, Removing bulb, Replacing bulb – SINGER 5805 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
changing the light bulb
Caution: Before changing light bulb, make
sure you have removed plug from socket outlet
and remove faceplate which covers the light
bulb. Be sure to replace the face plate which
covers the light bulb before operating the
This machine is designed to use a 15 watt
maximum light bulb with a bayonet fitting.
• Loosen and remove screw (1) located on face
• Remove face plate by grasping it around the
bottom edge and pulling toward the left,
then down and away from machine.
• Do not attempt to unscrew light bulb.
• Push bulb up into socket and turn in the
direction of arrows to unlock bulb pin.
• Pull bulb down and out of socket.
• Push new bulb up Into socket and turn in the
direction of arrows until pins lock into
• Replace face plate again and tighten screw.