Winding a bobbin – SINGER 5805 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Winding a bobbin
Winding a bobbin is quick and easy when you follow the directions below. Always wind the bcbbln
before threading the machine and needle.
• Push in indent (1) on hand wheel disc. This will stop the needle from moving.
• Place spool of thread on spool pin.
• Slide spool cap (2) firmly over rim of spool to prevent thread tangling.
• Lead thread from spool and snap into thread guide post (3).
• Wind thread clockwise around front of bobbin winder tension disc (4).
• Pass thread end, from inside, through small hole In rim of bobbin.
• Place bobbin on spindle and push it to the right.
• Holding thread end, step on speed controller to run machine until desired amount of thread
Is wound. (Winding stops automatically once bobbin is full).
• Cut thread; push bobbin to the left and remove it from spindle.
® Trim thread end from top of bobbin.
® Return hand wheel disc to sewing position by pressing on side opposite Indent.