SINGER 631 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
TO RiiMOVIi AND REPLACK BOBBIN CASE
To dean hook raceway, remove bobbin case as
1. Remove throat plate (see page 19) and open
slide plate (see page 13).
2. Unlock bobbin ease by lifting and pnlling
holder to right as shown.
3. Remove bobbin case from madiine.
4. Remove all lint, fluff, loose thread ends or any
other foreign matter which might clog the machine.
TO REMOVE AND REPLACE BOBBIN CASE
5. Replace bobbin case so that groove under tension spring fits on hook raceway and fork of case
straddles positioning stud,
6. Push bobbin case holder to loft as shown until it .snaps down info lock position,
y. Close bod slide and replace throat plate.