Trouble chart – SINGER W1762 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Thread or lint in race way
1,- With take-up lever in highest position,
tilt head back on hinges and remove
L A r C H
2. - Turn clamps downward and remove race
3. “ Remove hook.
4. ^ Clean thread and lint from all parts, in
5. - Run a drop of oil along rim of hook.
6. ^ Replace hook, then race cover. Snap
clamps into place.
7. ^ Grasp threaded bobbin case by latch
and replace, fitting tongue into notch of