Changing the presser foot (b) (e) (j) (l) – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
CHANGING THE PRESSER FOOT (B) (E) (J) (L)
Your machine comes with the General Purpose Presser Foot already attached. You can
easily change to any one of the other presser feet which snap onto a common shank by
following the directions below.
• Raise needle to its highest position by
turning hand wheel toward you.
• Raise presser foot using presser foot
lifter in back of machine.
Push toe of presser foot (1) up, until it
snaps off the shank (2).
Take foot off machine.
• Place new foot under center of shank.
• Lower presser foot lifter, fitting shank
over presser foot pin (3).
• Don’t turn screw. Instead,
firmly until foot
snaps into place.