Threading the machine – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
THREADING THE MACHINE
Your sewing machine is easily threaded. Tension discs, guides and take-up lever
have been designed as internal parts, eliminating many extra threading steps. The
clear threading path helps you avoid threading errors.
To thread your machine correctly, simply follow the steps below:
• Raise presser foot lifter.
• Raise needle to its highest position by turning hand wheel toward you.
• Place spool of thread on spool pin (1).
• Slide spool cap (2) firmly over the rim of the spool to prevent thread tangling.
• Snap thread into thread guide post (3).
• Following arrows, guide thread into auto tension channel (4) down to needle and
firmly pull thread.
• Thread needle from front to back.